Staff Assembly facilitates discussion forums to keep staff informed on current system-wide matters. We serve as the liaison between system-wide work groups, and the UCLA Staff community. We encourage staff members to participate in our discussion forums to provide input on matters of interest.
- At a Glance: Proposed Changes to UC Retirement Benefits (PDF)
- The Facts: What's Not Changing (PDF)
- The Facts: How UC Compares (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- The Future of UC Retirement Benefits Website
- Post-Employment Benefit Task Force Report
- Dissenting Statement (PDF)
- Response to the Dissenting Statement (PDF)
- Submit a comment to UCOP
- UCLA Today: Faculty, staff town halls address retirement benefits
- UC Newsroom: Confronting the cost of retirement benefits: How UC stacks up
- UC Newsroom: Proposed changes for pension, retiree health benefits
- UC Newsroom: Regents vote to increase pension contributions
- Staff Town Hall on PEB Task Force Recommendations
Date: Thursday, October 14, 2010
Location: Royce Hall Auditorium
Time: 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.*
- Presentation Slides (PDF)
As you may know, a number of alternatives have been proposed for the future design of the University of California Retirement Plan (UCRP) to ensure its long-term financial health. It's important that you stay informed about what these proposed changes mean to you and the future of the UCRP.
Please join us on October 14, 2010, for a Staff Town Hall Meeting that will focus on all the recommendations put forth to UC President Yudof, including those made by the Post-Employment Benefits (PEB) Task Force. The Staff Town Hall will be held in the Royce Hall Auditorium from 2 p.m. - 3:30 p.m., with a panel presentation.
Now is your opportunity to participate in the PEB review process, so be sure to RSVP for the Staff Town Hall on October 14. Please submit your questions in advance below.
*Supervisors are encouraged to grant employees sufficient release time to attend, provided that the absence would not infringe upon the performance of required job duties.